Personal Training Internship
Hamilton Fitness a premier group personal training business in Carlton, is home to many adults, looking to improve their health & fitness to feel great through losing fat, & building muscle.
Interns at Hamilton Fitness will learn about:
Training & Coaching for different types of sessions & populations
Nutrition & Supplementation
Fitness as a business
How to succeed as a coach & not just a trainer
And so much more!
Our internship program hires no more than 3 of the most passionate and committed individuals interested in gaining the knowledge and experience to create GREATNESS in themselves and in others.
This internship is for serious individuals looking to enter the field of group fitness & personal training.
Under the direct supervision and guidance of owner and head coach, Kane Hamilton, you will have the opportunity to observe and coach a very diverse group of people.
You will leave this internship with the knowledge and ability to immediately begin training and coaching at a high level.
Many of our interns are volunteers. Although we only hire three times a year (early January, late May, and late August), we are
always accepting resumes and inquiries.
The Hamilton Fitness internship program is very robust and exposes you to many areas in the fitness profession. Below are some of the highlights that you will experience during your internship:
Total of 160+ hours of instruction with the Hamilton Fitness curriculum in addition to administrative and marketing strategies in a 12-week internship that includes:
• Small Group Training (4-8 people)
• Introduction to movement screening
• Basic understanding of the Precision Nutrition coaching philosophies
• Basic understating of the fundamental movement patterns
• Mastery of the major barbell lifts
• Overall understanding of a basic dynamic warm-up, corrective exercise, and self-myofascial work
• Proper understanding of energy system development and metabolic conditioning
• Proper guidance towards attaining the right certifications and continuing education components
• A 12-week course that includes reading, writing, and video reviews
• Weekly hands-on class setting learning
• And so much more!
The Hamilton Fitness internship will require a minimum of 2 shifts and 10 hours a week, including a mandatory hour-long weekly meeting.
Standout performers in this program may be considered for hire at Hamilton Fitness.
Applications accepted at anytime.
This is on a first-come, first serve basis. Please send cover letter and resume to: Kane Hamilton, email@example.com.